Throughout the years, the Carlito's Wish Foundation has:
- Contributed toward the buses that take children to summer camp.
- Hosted blood and bone marrow drives in minority communities in Brooklyn.
- Provided medical equipment to hospitals; and provided wheelchairs, trips, toys, shopping sprees, furniture, and educational materials to children
- Adopted in a youth AIDS Hospice (Albergue de Maria/Pequeña Familia de Maria) in the Republic of Panamá (2006)
- Granted wishes to children seen at local area hospitals and various US cities like Raleigh-Durham and Miami.
- Granted wishes to children in other countries, such as Panama, Santo Domingo, DR, Guatemala and Barbados.